#1 Austin Storm Damage Roof Repair Contractor
- 1 #1 Austin Storm Damage Roof Repair Contractor
- 2 Storm Damage Roof Repair Inspection
- 3 You May Need a Storm Damage Roof Repair After:
- 4 Our Storm Damage Roof Repair Services
- 5 Free Upgrade to Lifetime Shingle on All Roof Replacements
- 6 100% Transparency on Every Roofing Project
- 7 About Us
- 8 Why Choose Us for Your Storm Damage Repairs
We Are the Local Austin Roofer You Can Trust with Your Storm Damage Roof Repair
Accurate Roofing and Construction has been performing storm damage roof repair in the Austin area since 2004. Storm damage roof repair is an emergency caused by a number of weather conditions such as high winds, hail, and tornados. We are on call at any time to repair your roof before further destruction is wreaked on your home or business. If you believe you have damage do not hesitate to call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
An unexpected storm can bring hail, wind and tornadoes powerful enough to cause severe property damage and flooding. Even just one of the quick thunderstorms we get here in Central Texas can cause wind damage. It’s natural disasters like these that make storm-related restoration so important for recovery of any storm damages you may have incurred.
Wind damage from storms can be a real problem when it comes to your home’s exterior. Roof damage can occur from the wind blowing debris onto the roof or through trees, which can act like a sharp knife and slice right into shingles, resulting in full-blown roof leaks. More serious winds, such as straight-line winds, can also cause major damages to your home or business.
If a storm hits your home or business, you need to get it repaired quickly before any more damage occurs. If water caused the storm trauma, then the longer you wait, the more likely it is for mold to develop.
Storm Damage Roof Repair Inspection
We suggest having a roof inspection following any severe weather in the Austin and Hill Country area. Most people think they only need storm damage roof repair after a tornado or hurricane, however straight-line winds, hail, and even excessive heat can also cause roof problems.
We will never recommend a course of action that is not in your best interest. Many roofing contractors immediately say you need a roof replacement when in fact, the roof is actually able to be repaired.
We will always shoot you straight!
You May Need a Storm Damage Roof Repair After:
These can produce very high straight-line winds in excess of 60 mph, causing shingles to lift and become separated from the underlayment. Continued winds will cause these flaps to eventually break away from the decking. Because this separation is often unnoticed, as it is visible only when winds are blowing, you may not notice any problems until there is shingle loss. A quality roofing company will inspect your shingles before they blow away after a severe storm occurs. Do not delay – call a professional immediately after a storm.
Hail occurs during severe thunderstorms and can penetrate shingles, causing weak spots that can go unnoticed until leakage occurs. A professional roof inspection is the only way to determine the extent of hail damage.
The ruin from tornadoes is devastating to those in the direct path. It is the fortunate homeowner who escapes with only the loss of a roof. Problems may also occur without being noticed by those near, but not directly in, the path. After a tornado, help your neighbors first and then call a roofing contractor to inspect for any roof damage.
Trees and branches:
Falling trees and branches can cause obvious harm to the shingles but also hidden structural problems. Let a pro inspect not only the shingles but everything that lies below, in order to recommend necessary repairs.
Our Storm Damage Roof Repair Services
The need for storm damage roof repair, and the type and amount required, can only be determined by an experienced roofing company. Rely on us to identify and remediate any problems before they cause secondary problems and further distress. Call us immediately after the storm even if you think that there was no effect. Do not wait until the next heavy rain to learn the truth.
Our storm damage repair services:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Emergency tarp-off
- Emergency roof repair
- Insurance repair assistance
- Full roof replacement
- Reconstruction services
- Storm damage assessment
- Structural stabilization
- Tree Removal
- Water damage repair
- Wind damage repair
Free Upgrade to Lifetime Shingle on All Roof Replacements
Free Upgrade to Lifetime Shingle at no cost to you!
- We will install lifetime shingle (GAF, Owens Corning, or Malarkey
- Install synthetic underlayment instead of felt paper
- Install lead pipe jack flashings instead of rubber
- Install ice and water shield to all roof-to-wall areas and around all vents
- Backed by 10-year labor warranty
100% Transparency on Every Roofing Project
Every roofing customer will be given a link before starting their roofing job. We will take before pictures, progress pictures, and completed pictures, and upload them to the link provided. As the project is happening, the customer can watch it from a phone or computer to see that we truly do what we say we are going to do, and we never cut corners.
Accurate Roofing & Construction is owned and operated by current and former first responders. We have been serving Central Texas homeowners since 2004 and we have thousands of satisfied customers.
Each roofing job is completed for someone we know, by name, who trusts us, and we take that very seriously. That’s why we give more of what’s really important to you. We treat each job as it was our home. That’s how we do business … personally.
Why Choose Us for Your Storm Damage Repairs
- Firefighter Owned and Operated
- We specialize in storm damage roof repair
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Members in good standing with Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
- Malarkey Preferred Roofing Contractor
- Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor
- Versico Certified Roofing Contractor
- 10 Year Workmanship Warranty on Roof Replacements
- Full Service Company – Able to handle all storm related repairs
- We Go Above And Beyond Ordinance and Code Requirements
- Use minimum of 5 nails per shingle (6 nails on steep roof)
- Installing synthetic underlayment instead of felt paper
- Replacing all rubber boot jacks with lead flashing
- We install ice and water shield on all roof to wall areas and around vents